We help businesses of all kinds, keep their business disinfected from COVID and other germs, with an easy to implement, proven systems that are affordable, guaranteed.
Hi again, hope you are all well. Today I want to write about some important information to make sure that
your employees are well-informed.
We have been disinfecting for a very long time. We always made sure the important things were taken care of
for our customers.
Following are some important disinfection suggestions that you should consider.
1. Safety and storage of product – Where should it be stored? What ingredients are in the product? How should
it be used properly? What PPE is required? What are the procedures if there is a spill?
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) or now known as Safety Data Sheet (SDS) – These should accompany every
purchase. It is mandatory for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA’s) and the Occupational
Health and Safety (OH&S), etc. I like to hang these by the product so it’s easily accessible.
3. Make sure that everyone reads the label and instructions on all products you will be using. Pay close attention to
contact and dwell times.
4. Make sure all cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting protocols are understood and followed properly. An itemized
checklist in order of procedures would be helpful. Checkboxes beside each item to make it easier to follow and
ensure nothing is missed.
5. Consistently check to make sure the proper steps are followed and that people understand their importance.
Failure to daily monitor the process may result in a more relaxed attitude, and eventual disregard of the protocol.
6. Make sure to not only comment about what they did wrong but also praise them for what they did right.
7. If children are present lock disinfectants up so they cannot access them.
8. Encourage employee buy-in of the protocol by setting up a reward system and advertise it, ie: employee of the
week/month; special individual recognition for attentive cleaning and disinfecting, or going beyond the call of
duty to ensure everyone’s safety on your premises, etc. This is also a good way to boost your customer’s comfort
level and confidence.
P.S. We offer 2000 sq ft worth of disinfectant “FREE” for first-time buyers of $100 or more of any of our product.
Also, would it be possible to have you leave us a quick review on Google? As a small business, it’s a huge help. Here is a Link to do so, you’d just need to be logged into a Google account.
Thank you for considering us. Stay safe and stay healthy.
• Products you need
• Brands you can trust
• Service you expect