Complete facility disinfection solutions with effective, affordable and guaranteed results.
COVID and Everyday Disinfection Checklist (what do I really need to consider)
Buy cleaning products: Depending on the business (different areas and type), you might need multiple items. This list can be added as required. Walk around and look at everything; you might find things we did not mention.
In a separate document, we will be discussing procedures. If you did not get it, let us know.
- First aid kit (this should consist of protection of all kinds including eyes, consult sellers)
- The mouthpiece for mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Blanket’s disposable throw away is better
- Vacuum with HEPA filter and attachments for carpet and other surfaces
- Mob and Bucket
- Window squeegee
- Slippery floor signs
- Microfiber good quality cloth (separate colour coded for different applications and areas)
- Glass Cleaning clothes
- Cleaning bucket with a handle to carry supplies
- Dusters (long and short)
- Rubber Gloves
- Disinfectant wipes for everywhere
- Cleaning brushes
- Laundry bag
- Department, grocery stores, larger stores should have multiple sprayers below
- Electrostatic sprayer for vehicles, boats, trucks etc.
- Electrostatic sprayer for mining, industry, factories, processing, etc.
- Ultra-low volume (ULV) sprayer mining, industry, factories, forestry, etc.
- Electrostatic sprayer for restaurants, halls, schools, libraries etc.
- Electrostatic sprayer for complete store, office, farming etc.
- Ultra-low volume (ULV) sprayer for complete store, office, farming etc.
- Electrostatic sprayer for till area (must be electrostatic because of electronics)
- Electrostatic sprayer for tools (must be electrostatic because of tools)
- Electrostatic or ULV sprayer for washrooms (staff and potentially customers)
- Electrostatic or ULV sprayer for lunch rooms
- Electrostatic or ULV sprayer for change rooms
- Electrostatic or ULV sprayer for new stock coming in
- Shoe cover (to keep the floor clean)
- Personal protective equipment (PPE), mask, safety glasses etc.
- PPE for customers (mask, gloves, safety glasses)
- Hand Sanitizer read our blog about Hand Sanitizer Safety- be careful when choosing
- Glass cleaning liquid
- Garbage bags
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Hand air dryer
- Nose Tissue
- Hand wash station
- Eyewash station
- Cleaning soap
- Dish soap
- Dishwasher soap
- Cleaning sanitizer
- Certified disinfectant
- Pump for the bucket of disinfectant
- Air freshener
- Heavy-duty degreaser
- Laundry soap
- Furniture polish
- Oven Cleaner
- Stainless steel cleaner
- Toilet and shower cleaner (separate or all in one for mould, mildew and grime)
- Stain remover
- Wood cleaner
- Restaurant grill stones
- Char broiler brush
- Nano septic product line (elevator button, door handle, toilet handle etc.)
- Quantum water filters (closed for a while. This is very important) talk to us
- Ventilation use HEPA filters (wear proper PPE to change) or hire HVAC Pro
- Infrared temperature
- Clothing store, department store (2 bins one for hangers and one for clothes)
- Steamer to disinfect clothing, hangers’ couches or any cloth surfaces
- Pen containers 2 of them one for clean and one for used
- Signs showing customers your protocol
- Disinfection scheduling sheets
- Timer in each washroom to remind of disinfection
- Timer for till to remind of disinfection
- Customer counter to make sure you are adhering to social distancing
Add your own. Please share with us if you add so we can benefit all.
P.S. Free 50,000 sq ft worth of disinfectant “FREE” for first-time buyers of any sprayer.
Also, would it be possible to have you leave us a quick review on Google? As a small business, it’s a huge help. Here is a Link to do so, you’d just need to be logged into a Google account.
Thank you for considering us. Stay safe and stay healthy.
- Products you need
- Brands you can trust
- Service you expect